Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hi to all (=

heyyy to all who is visiting my blog (= im new in this.. so.. needa take some time to learn how to use this. this is my 1st post of my life time (= *cheers* well after so long ive not been on, guess wad.. ive stop gaming!! yiipeee (= so yea, it really helps alot if u don online heheee... ive been to this skul program, its called IU day (international understanding) on last sat. even tho there's not many ppl, but it was soooo fun. my friends, kumar, boon khit, jason, hoong seong, raja, kar how, king sum, bianca, sher nie, wai kei, crystal, khei qi, rebecca, Pn Mimi and I had made a performance for the day, i guess it was a bomb!!! guess wad.. ive won the best model of all haha, it was kinda embarrassing and i din prepare a speech at all. but hey, when i saw everyone putting a smile on their face.. im happy too (= nywayz, here's some picture i have during that day. Enjoy (=



















































No comments: