Tuesday, May 13, 2008

(untitled) cause there is none (=

heeyy (= i'm back to business, but really, there's not much to write about, butta.. friends and FRIENDS kept me rushing to update my blog, heehee, so wad there is to write about? well let me think.. ok, got it. let's start with, happy BELATED Mum's Day!! i guess my mum do really enjoy going out on last sun, my father even brought a pair of new jogging shoe for her!!! )= NEXT TOPIC!! to all my friends who i din wished them happy birthday, well i apologize and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY (= hm.. exams? nothing to talk about (= NEXT.. oh yea.. there is this friend of mine, haha we planned to be 'play play boyfriend and galfriend', kinda childish tho but it sounds fun?? lawl, its new to me but erm, well jst go with the flow? (= hm.... what else.... wait wait let me think.... patient ppl... dun rush dun rush... act yeaapz tat's all??? if there's some story that will make u ppl smile when u read, ill post it on aight, this blog should make ppl happy, not crapping about my life or my daily activities aight, (= well, its time to sleep (= LIGHTS OUT!!! (: *snore *snore



No comments: